A History of Success
Celebrating 25 Years of Excellence in Dry Cleaning
Founded in 1995 Courtesy Cleaners has built a facility and process for dry cleaning excellence that is second to none and we are highly regarded as one of the best dry cleaners in the industry. Our super clean and efficient 11,000 square foot dry cleaning plant has been recognized on multiple occasions as one of the most advanced facilities in the nation and has received numerous Merit and Design awards from national trade magazines including American Dry cleaner.
Courtesy Cleaners has been ranked as one of America’s Best Cleaners ™ since 2007 and we are deeply honored by this recognition, which puts us in the top one percent of the country.
Our exclusive quality processes ensure you will get the best result possible on every item we clean for you.
We are so confident in our quality we offer our customers a 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Now there’s even more to love about your favorite dry cleaner, because we’ve gone green! An industry innovator, Courtesy is proud to be the only Rhode Island garment care company to adopt SYSTEMK4—a revolutionary, earth-friendly cleaning process. Effective Earth Day 2011, our state-of-the-art cleaning and manufacturing facility is using this halogen-free, non-toxic solvent to care for all of your fine apparel, linens, bedding and household textiles.
Demonstrated benefits include:
- Superior cleaning quality and spot removal
- Excellent Fabric results and feel
- Halogen-free ingredients
- Optimal fabric protection due to shorter cleaning cycles and reduced abrasion
Courtesy Cleaners believes in giving back to the community that has given us so much. From annual coat drives to prom dress programs, we have established a place in the community as a company making a difference.
- The Annual Courtesy Winter Coat Drive
- The Big Sister Prom Dress Challenge
- Friend of Cinderella
- Johnston Memorial Cancer Tournament
- Saint Rosa of Lima School Fundraiser
- MADD – Mother’s Against Drunk Drivers
- Rhode Island Donation Exchange Program
- St. Kevin School Annual Spring Action
- Gallagher Smithfield Middle School Band
- Holiday Coat Drive (in conjunction with Providence Monthly and Seven Stars Bakery)
- Links of Hope
- The Prout School fundraiser auction
- Boy Scouts Troop 117 of Warwick
- Annual Police Chiefs Fundraiser
- Dress for Cures
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
- Run for Freedom
- The Groden Network – Autism Experts
- Ronald McDonald House – Providence
- St.Edwards Rood & Wellness Center
- Skate for Joy
- Cranston West Girls Cross Country Team
- Mary of Mother of Mankind Rectory
- Rhode Island Council for the Humanities